Assegnista di ricerca
Indirizzo: Università degli studi Padova . . .
Fax: 049 827 4221
• Senior Post-doc Research Fellow, University of Padova, Department of Economics and Management
since april 2016 - Principal investigator for the research project “The emergence of Entrepreneurial Intelligence: Uncovering the roots of entrepreneurship to sustain its development”
Winner of several Research and Teaching awards:
• The most innovative and provocative paper, “A study of Italian tobacco shops: innovation and family dynamics”, (with: P. Gubitta), 2016, IFERA Research Development Workshop, Catania
• Philip Morris-Empowering Research Award, Business model of the Italian tobacconists (15.000 Euros), 2015, Bologna
• The best case study ASFOR-EMERALD Teaching Case Study Competition, titolo “The heart of business in a family business: the Hotel Stella case” (with: P. Gubitta) (1.000 Euros), 2012, Milano
• The best Ph.D. Proposal by Family Business Network international/International Family Entreprise Research Academy (FBN-i/IFERA) (1.500 Euros), “Creativity in family firms: institutionalism and embeddedness”, Lancaster
Academic Journals Editorial Review Board Memebership
• Journal of Small Business Entrepreneurship
• Journal “Organizational Psychology” part of “Frontiers in Psychology”
Reviewer of Academic Journals
• Journal of Family Business Strategy, Journal of Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management, Group and Organization Management, Sage Open
• 2015/2016, University of Padova, Dep. of Agrnomony and Envrionment, Professor of Human Resource Management (Undergraduate degree)
• since 2013, University of Padova, Dep. of Economics and Management, Adjunct professor of Family Business (Graduate degree)
• 2015/2016, Ca' Foscari University of Venice,Dep. of Management, Professor of Human Resource Management SECS-P/10 (Undergraduate degree)
• from 2011 to 2014, University of Padova, Dep. of Psychology, Tutor of the online course Organizational Design
Academic Publications in International Outlets
• Tognazzo, A., 2017. “My Dad or My Boss?” The Story of a Family Hotel. Sage Business Cases. (Teaching case with teaching notes, available at: http://sk.sagepub.com/cases/my-dad-or-my-boss-the-story-of-a-family-hotel)
• Tognazzo, A., Gubitta, P., & Favaron, S. D., 2016. Does slack always affect resilience? A study of quasi-medium-sized Italian firms. Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, 28(9-10), 768-790. (Available for free at: http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/VNqZEze2mC9IQa8PyAIY/full )
• Tognazzo, A., Gubitta, P., & Gianecchini, M., 2016. " My Old and My New Family"-The Impact of Family Relationships on Students' Entrepreneurial Intentions: An Italian Study. International Review of Entrepreneurship, 14(4).
• Gubitta, P., Tognazzo, A., Destro, F., 2015. Signaling in academic ventures: the role of technology transfer offices and university funds. Journal of Technology Transfer.
• Tognazzo, A., Destro, F., Gubitta, P., 2013. Patenting in Family Firms. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Vol. 17, Nos. 1/2/3. ISSN 1368-275X (Print) (Online)
• Gerli, F., Tognazzo, A., Gubitta, P., 2013. What makes Italian SME Entrepreneurs Successful? The Leverage Effect of Relational Competencies. Piccola Impresa/Small Business, Vol.3. pp. 71-97.
• Tognazzo A., Gubitta P., 2016. The heart of business in an Italian family firm: The Hotel Stella case. In Serio L., The Italian Model of Management: A Selection of Case Studies. Sheffield, UK: Greenleaf Publishing. ISBN-13: 9781783534265.
• Gubitta P., Tognazzo A., Campagnolo D., Gianecchini M., 2016, Quasi-successful and Quasi-failing academic spin-offs: The role of technological and commercial alliances. In Fast growing new firms in a slow growth economy: institutional conditions for innovation by Edward Elgar UK, Editors: Visintin F., Pittino D. ISBN 978 1 78536 710 6.
• Gubitta, P., Meda, M., Tognazzo, A., 2015. La formazione manageriale e imprenditoriale in Italia: due fatti stilizzati. In Gubitta, P.,La formazione manageriale in Italia. Milano: Franco Angeli. ISBN: 9788891712769
• Tognazzo A., Gubitta P., Gianecchini M., 2014. Passionate about being entrepreneur, or rather obsessed. In Visintin F., Pittino D., Lauto G., and Mazzurana P.M.A., “Organising for growth: theories and practices.”. Udine: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. ISBN-13: 978-1502474896.
• Tognazzo A., Gubitta P., Gianecchini M., 2014. Governance Practices in Action. Ways to Support Family Business Development (pp.377-400). In Mueller J., and Wells P., “Governance in Action Globally: Strategy, Process and Reality”. Oxford, UK: RossiSmith Academic Publishing Ltd. ISBN 978-0-9864597-9-5.
• Galeazzo A., Tognazzo A., De Marchi, V., 2012. Environmental leaders in the private sector: going beyond conventional behavior. In Rigling Gallagher, D., Environmental Leadership A Reference Handbook, SAGE Publications, Inc. ISBN: 9781412981507.
• Tognazzo, A., Gubitta P., 2012. Does Entrepreneurial Orientation Influence Firm Performance? A Study of Italian Family SMEs . In Cafferata R., Essays in Management, Economics & Ethics, Milano: McGraw-Hill Italia. ISBN 9788838673696.
• Gubitta P., Tognazzo A., Gianecchini, M., 2012. Risultati di un’indagine empirica nazionale sull’imprenditorialità giovanile. In G. Dossena e R. Cafferata “Spirito imprenditoriale e formazione d’impresa, Collana AIDEA, Il Mulino. ISBN 978881524076
My main research interests include Entrepreneurship, Family Firms, Leadership and Small and medium sized firm performance, human resource management and organizational dynamics.